Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder – Ceremonial Grade – 100g (100 Servings) – 100% Pure Premium Ground Tea Leaves – Pesticide-Free & Vegan
- HIGHEST QUALITY MATCHA GREEN TEA – A Japanese drink with a thousand-year history, matcha is finely graded based on quality. Grrown is proud to offer ceremonial grade organic matcha tea, meeting standards set by both by traditional tea growers and Soil Association certification requirements.
- THOUGHTFULLY GROWN AND PACKAGED – Grown in an excellent terroir, our matcha tea follows traditional organic farming methods. Shade grown for 20-30 days, the leaves are stripped of stems and veins, stone-ground and packaged to lock in freshness. Each stand-up pouch contains 100g (approx 100 cups of matcha).
- NATURAL ALTERNATIVE TO COFFEE – A teaspoon of matcha green tea powder in 60ml of hot (not boiling) water instantly creates a delicious hot drink with a complex, aromatic flavour. Packed with natural antioxidants, including catechins (EGCG), matcha also contains L-theanine which can boost concentration and promote relaxation.
- MUCH MORE THAN A TEA – Famous as a quick hot drink, matcha powder is an incredibly versatile ingredient. It makes an excellent iced tea or latte and can also be used to give flavour and colour to a wide range of dishes, from ice cream to smoothies to chocolate.
- RELIABLE, ALL-NATURAL PRODUCT – Make finding planet-friendly, body-kind products easy. Grrown’s careful research, oversight of the full supply chain, and a passion for healthy choices bring you reliable, UK-tested matcha.